Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning is devoted to dissemination of high quality, peer-reviewed scholarship relevant to all areas of pharmacy education—promoting educational research excellence. The Journal maintains a particular focus in two major areas: pharmacy faculty development in the scholarship of teaching and learning and the scholarship of interprofessional pharmacy education. With diverse editorial board members, authors, and peer reviewers, the Journal engages a variety of stakeholders in pharmacy education: educators, researchers, faculty practitioners, as well as interprofessional colleagues. Diverse author contributions are within original research, review articles, commentaries, and letters categories.
Original research topics include, but are not limited to:
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: teaching/learning strategies; interprofessional education
- Quality Improvement – assessment of programmatic/curricular outcomes
- Curricular Revision – design, implementation, evaluation
- New school/program strategies
- Attitudes/perceptions within pharmacy education