In its first two years of publication, Pulses articles were read more than 27,000 times across 102 countries. In addition, they were shared widely across Facebook and Twitter, evoking comments and discussion along the way. To learn more about the first two years of Pulses, please visit here.
What is the purpose of Pulses?
- Pulses seeks to promote scholarly dialogue regarding challenges relating to pharmacy education.
- Pulses works to rapidly disseminate scholarly work and curate conversations around important scholarly issues
- Pulses provides a venue for early inquiry (e.g., questions in formation, promising frameworks or approaches, preliminary evidence) in scholarly teaching
share specific scholarly initiatives,
projects, or observations that are being investigated by educators. Posts also:
- focus on the educational challenge
- ground the suggestions or approach in evidence
- provide a call to action or inspire educational change
- Pulses aims to foster a community of scholars in pharmacy education by supporting discussion and scholarly solutions to everyday problems.